Sharkbite & Cash ACME Max Brass Push Male Adapter
SharkBite Max push-to-connect male adapters are a fast way to transition between CTS pipe and an FNPT threaded connection. Ideal for working in tight spaces, Max male adapters enable more efficient install times and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Fastest way to connect PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT or HDPE SDR-9 pipe.*
- Half the insertion force compared to SharkBite 1st Generation fittings.**
- Can be installed on wet lines and pressure tested immediately.
- Stainless steel retainer adds strength and durability.
- High-performance DZR lead-free brass body.
- No special tools, crimping, soldering or glue required.
- Can be rotated after installation.
- No tube liner required for PEX.
- Rated to 200°F and 250 psi.
- 25-year warranty when properly installed on PEX, copper, CPVC and PE-RT.
- 5-year warranty when properly installed with HDPE SDR-9.
- Can be easily removed using a disconnect clip, disconnect tongs or pro disconnect tool.
We Also Recommend
18-In. Stainless Steel Braided Water Heater Connector, Lead-Free, 1/2 x 3/4 FIP