Scotts® EZ Seed® Patch & Repair Sun and Shade
Scotts® EZ Seed® Patch & Repair Sun and Shade is a revolutionary seeding mix that guarantees seeding success*! The unique combination of Scotts® high performance seed, premium continuous release lawn food, and super-absorbent growing material, makes it possible for grass to grow anywhere, guaranteed.* Scotts® EZ Seed® now has a tackifier to reduce seed wash-away on sloped areas of your lawn! *Subject to proper care.
- Grows anywhere, guaranteed (subject to proper care)
- Reduces seed wash-away, so EZ Seed® even grows on slopes
- For sunny, densely shaded or high traffic areas
- Absorbs 6X its weight in water
- Combination seed, mulch and fertilizer
1. PREP - Simply prepare the area you want to grow grass. Remove dead grass and loosen hard soil to help tiny seedlings root.
2. APPLY - Evenly apply EZ Seed® so the area is mostly covered, but bare ground is still visible so that seed contacts the soil. The mulch will expand 4X upon watering to help cover the seed and keep it moist (Use half as much for thin areas). Only apply the recommended amount so that seedlings have enough space to access water and nutrients.
3. WATER - A deep and thorough initial watering is the key to success. Gently water the area until EZ Seed® is completely saturated and no more water is being absorbed (may take several minutes). Avoid pooling water. When EZ Seed® begins to turn light brown, it's time to water again. Continue to water daily as needed to keep the soil surface moist until the seedlings reach at least 2 inches tall.
We Also Recommend
Cub Cadet XT1 LT50 Enduro Series Riding Mower