Actual product may differ from picture. Product available for local, in-store pickup only. If shipping is required please call the store before placing an order. Please note that there is a NYS disposal fee for all paint, the prices listed do not include the fee. The cost will be added upon pick up!
Prime-Line Screen Rolling Tool Plastic Handle with Nylon Wheels
Install new window or door screen with ease with this screen rolling tool from Prime-Line. The strong and sturdy tool is a must-have for installing the screen fabric and vinyl spline into a screen frame. It is perfect for large and small screen repair jobs and works with most screening materials. With a plastic handle and plastic convex and concave roller wheels, the screen rolling tool is highly durable. The plastic wheels stand up to abrasion from screen materials, and the smooth plastic handle is comfortable and easy to hold. The combination screen rolling tool has a 1-5/16 in. x 3/32 in. convex steel roller at one end and a 1-5/16 in. x 3/32 in. concave steel roller at the other. It is designed to be used with vinyl screen spline sizes from 0.115 in. up to 0.165 in. Don’t risk tearing or putting a hole in the screen because you don’t have the right tool. Using the correct size Screen Rolling Tool makes the installation job easy and stress-free.
- The strong and sturdy Screen Rolling Tool is a must have tool for re-screening window and door screens. It's extremely economical and adds great value to big and small screen repair jobs. Works with most screening materials.
- With a plastic body handle and plastic convex and concave roller wheels, the Screen Rolling Tool is highly durable. The plastic wheels stand up to abrasion from screen materials, and the plastic body handle is easy to hold
- Installing a screen with a screen rolling tool makes the job much easier. This essential tool is comfortable in the hand and the wheels turn smoothly to roll the screen and spline into the frame
- The combination screen rolling tool has a 1-5/16 in. x 3/32 in. convex (round edge) plastic roller at one end and a 1-5/16 in. x 3/32 in. concave (grooved edge) plastic roller at the opposite end
- Use this plastic roller screening tool to insert vinyl screen spline sizes ranging from 0.115 in. diameter, up to 0.165 in. diameter
- Plastic convex and concave rollers
- Easy grip plastic body handle
- For further dimensional information, please see the line drawing
We Also Recommend
Out of Stock
AR Blue Clean
Pressure Washer Replacement Hose For Wand & Lance Units, 20-Ft.
Regular price $2399 $23.99