Loctite PL 400 VOC Compliant Subfloor & Construction Adhesive provides a powerful, permanent bond and is formulated for all heavy duty interior or exterior construction. Cold weather formula for easier extrusion and excellent adhesion in all weather conditions. Offers fast set and superior strength and development. Loctite PL 400 VOC is suitable for use in drywall, plaster, metal, masonry, concrete, brick, ceramic tile, slate, treated lumberand most other projects requiring an adhesive.
Actual product may differ from picture. Product available for local, in-store pickup only. If shipping is required please call the store before placing an order. Please note that there is a NYS disposal fee for all paint, the prices listed do not include the fee. The cost will be added upon pick up!
Loctite PL 400 Subfloor Adhesive
- DESIGNED FOR SUBFLOOR: Specially designed for heavy-duty subfloor construction projects, both indoors and out
- VERSATILE: Suitable for bridging minor gaps and for the on-site bonding of subfloor and plywood decking to joists
- BONDS TO: Drywall, plaster, metal, masonry, concrete, wood, brick, ceramic tile, slate, and wet or frozen lumber
- LOW VOC: Adhesive has low VOC emissions to meet strict federal and state guidelines
- COLD-WEATHER FORMULA: Gunnable from 1.4°F to 120°F and won’t “roll up” on frozen lumber