Loctite PL 400 Subfloor All Weather Adhesive is a professional-grade formulation specifically designed for heavy-duty subfloor construction projects. Our subfloor adhesive creates a superior bond between a variety of materials, so it’s suitable for wood-to-wood assemblies, masonry and metal work, concrete, and more. Loctite PL 400 Subfloor All Weather Adhesive is versatile enough for indoor and outdoor use, since it’s weather-resistant and performs well in extreme temperatures—easily gunning from 18°F to 120°F. This subfloor adhesive even meets strict federal and state VOC regulations because of its low VOC content. Use our adhesive for bridging minor gaps in framing, constructing wood decks, and repairing glued and tongue-and-groove flooring.
- DESIGNED FOR SUBFLOOR: Specially designed for heavy-duty subfloor construction projects, both indoors and out
- VERSATILE: Suitable for bridging minor gaps in framing, constructing wood decks, and repairing glued and tongue-and-groove flooring
- SUPERIOR BOND: Bonds to a variety of materials, such as wood, concrete, masonry, metal; and wet, dry, and frozen lumber
- LOW VOC: Adhesive has low VOC emissions to meet strict federal and state guidelines
- WEATHER-RESISTANT: Formulated to perform well in extreme temperatures; easily guns from 18°F to 120°F