Stihl HTA85 Cordless Pole Pruner
Homeowners and tree care professionals now have a quiet, zero-exhaust emission, low vibration option for trimming overhead branches. The HTA 85 Lithium-Ion battery pole pruner offers lightweight, balanced cutting thanks to its brushless, commercial-grade, high-torque electric motor. Part of the STIHL AP series, the HTA 85 offers long run times - up to three hours with the AP 300 battery - without gradual drop in performance. The HTA 85 telescopes to 12 feet for those tall tree-trimming tasks and requires minimal maintenance since it has no engine or filter. Best of all, there’s no gasoline cost and no restrictive power cords.
- OVERALL LENGTH 249 cm to 368 cm (8.2" to 12.1")
- OILOMATIC® Chain/Guide Bar Size 1/4" STIHL PICCO™, 10" or 12" (25 or 30 cm) Bar
- RUN TIME (w/ AP 300) Up to 50 minutes (recommended combination)
- POWER SOURCE Battery
- BATTERY SERIES AP Series
- WEIGHT (w/Recommended Battery) w/ AP 300 6.6 kg (14.6 lbs.)
- RUN TIME (w/ AP 100) Up to 17 minutes
- RUN TIME (w/ AR 1000) Up to 125 minutes
- RUN TIME (w/ AR 2000) Up to 180 minutes
- RUN TIME (w/ AR 3000) Up to 230 minutes
- GUIDE BAR LENGTHS (Recommended ranges) 25 to 35cm (10" to 12")
We Also Recommend
Black Polyethylene Sheeting, 3-Mil, 10 x 25-Ft.