Stihl HT103 Pole Pruner
Whether you are tackling low-hanging branches or trimming higher ones, you want to do your pruning jobs with ease and comfort. With the HT 103 Pole Pruner, get ready for a tool designed to reduce fatigue and improve handling. Its telescoping design increases rigidity while extending and easily locks into position, letting you prune high branches with precision. This reduced-weight pole pruner also has a large fuel tank providing 30% longer run times than previous models. Combined with features like the semi-automatic choke lever, one-touch stop, no-slip grip clamp and 1/4" STIHL PICCO™ Micro™ 3 (PM3) saw chain, you get a fast and convenient tool that makes clean cuts.
- DISPLACEMENT 31.4 cc (1.9 cu. in.)
- ENGINE POWER 1.05 kW (1.4 bhp)
- OVERALL LENGTH 7'6" to 11'6"
- FUEL CAPACITY 530 cc (18.0 oz.)
- CHAIN OIL CAPACITY 220 cc (7.4 oz.)
- OILOMATIC® Chain/Guide Bar Size 1/4" STIHL PICCO™ 71 PM3 / 30 cm (12")
- POWER SOURCE Gas
- WEIGHT* 7 kg (15.5 lbs.) with cutting attachment
We Also Recommend
STIHL MS251 Wood Boss Chainsaw
Stihl HS46CE Gas Hedge Trimmer
STIHL FS 56RCE Gas String Trimmer